The World Bank DataFinder app for iPhone, which provides 50 years of indicator data in your pocket, is now available in the iTunes Store. The app takes advantage of the DataFinder APIs to chart and visualize indicator data, and makes it easy to share what you find with colleagues. Read more about the iPhone app at Inside the Web.
DataFinder is a free mobile app that accesses the full set of data from the World Development Indicators database. Data can be displayed and saved in a table, chart, or map and shared via email, Facebook, and Twitter. DataFinder works on mobile devices (smartphone or tablet computer) in both offline (no Internet connection) and (Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection to the Internet) modes.
- Select a topic to display all related indicators.
- Compare data for multiple countries.
- Select predefined queries.
- Create a new query that can be saved and edited later.
- View reports in table, chart, and map formats.
- Send the data as a CSV file attachment to an email.
- Share comments and screenshots via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Leia mais: DataFinder for iPhone or iPad